Friday, June 17, 2011

Ebates. What you MUST know!

In my last blog entry about Domino Magazines, I promised that I was going to tell you how I saved BIG on my magazine subscriptions. Then it occurred to me that I would do you a big disservice by not telling you the full story.

I first read about Ebates in a magazine (I can’t remember now if it was FIRST for Women). The article gave several ideas about how the average consumer could maximize their purchasing power. One suggestion in particular, caught my attention - the idea of getting cash back on my online purchases through a website called Ebates. It sounded simple enough, and I figured that even if it didn’t work, I had nothing to lose. So I promptly signed up. Thankfully it is a decision I haven’t regretted!

Do you shop online? At Gap? Old Navy? eBay? Target? Anywhere else? If so, here is something you MUST know.

Ebates is partnered with over 1200 online retailers, each offering coupons and cash back for purchases made. Each time you buy something at any of these stores via the Ebates portal, you will receive a cash rebate, that is, a certain percentage (up to 26%) of the purchase amount. It’s that simple!

Ebates will either send you a check or deposit the amount in your paypal account. Or if you want to, you can donate the money to a charity of your choice.

I’m living proof that it works, and it’s not a scam. I haven’t found a downside to using Ebates yet. So far, I have received $122.97 back in cash, and I only have two regrets: 1 - I didn’t discover Ebates earlier in my life and 2 – I haven’t done much online shopping in the past couple of years, due to my crazy travel schedule.

Sign up today - it's FREE and you'll get a $5 bonus in your account. You're probably already shopping at many of these stores, so what have you got to lose?! Nothing! But why not put some of your hard earned money back in your pocket at the same time?!

Maybe you could also be kind enough to put my email address shopwithkacy@gmail.com as the person who referred you. I'll get $5 if you do! In addition to your $5 sign up bonus, You'll also get $5 for each person you refer thereafter (payments are applied after the first qualifying purchase). It's a nice concept. Spread the goodwill around, Ebates will bring it right back to you! Win Win WIN!

Oh, and how did I get from magazine subscriptions to here? Well, the last time I subscribed for a bunch of magazines through magazines.com, I got 50% back because I used Ebates! Can't beat that! I don't promise that you'll score the same deal today, but I guarantee, anyhow you look at it, a deal will always be waiting there on Ebates for you!

Here's a look at my Cash Back History as of today (too bad I'm not doing more shopping online!) Ebates provides you with a detailed breakdown, so you can see how those payouts figures are comprised.



You can search for your store, or select from the provided categories. Here is just a random view of some of the stores in the Health & Beauty category.



Start saving today! Ebates.com
Kacy

No comments:

Post a Comment